Monday, July 14, 2014

1 Week Sober. Again.

Why can't I drink like a "normal" person?

The fact that I am asking myself that, means I'm definately an alcoholic.  It means alcohol has taken over my life.  It means I am right where I need to be, AA.

I can't blame my drinking on anything or anyone else but myself.  I can lie to myself all I want, but that is just going to drive me to drink again.

Right now, it is getting easier.  I was so used to drinking nearly every night.  I just wish I could sleep.

There are a few people in the group, who I feel are just as awkward as I am.  Because I am very awkward.  I make lame jokes.  But I am always genuine.

Forever Young - Bob Dylan
Let Her Cry - Hootie and the Blowfish

Just a couple songs that I like to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment